Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's Zelda being worked on by Nintendo. Considering what they pulled off with Hyrule Warriors a few months back I'm not worried that they'll botch this one.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Hyrule Warriors is a spin off game. This is actually a part of the "series" i guess.

At least thats what I have been reading.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hyrule Warriors is a spin off game. This is actually a part of the "series" i guess.

At least thats what I have been reading.
It was a mix with Dynasty Warriors I believe. IMO the new one looks a lot more like a true Zelda game.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Yeah well its only a demo that will be released sometime next year. I am sure they will put more stuff in it. The open world didn't look any emptier (different) than Ocarina of time or Twilight Princess.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm sure they are planning on adding more to the world, otherwise what would the point of advertising the world so much be? I am more concerned about how the dungeons and main storyline are. IMO Skyward Sword had some crappy dungeons. Although, I did like the parts of the game in the Silent Realm.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Skyward Sword was beautiful to look at, but the gameplay and dungeons weren't so great compared to previous titles. I think they want to take Zelda in a new direction with this game, and so far I like what I see.

Well, we've all seen the differences between the trailer for Twilight Princess and the actual game. Changes will be made in the end and things will be added and cut out. I like the larger world - the other 3D games only gave you the illusion you were playing in a large world. I'm looking forward to exploring.