Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thoughts?

I personally played through it and think it is super helpful for new players but very boring if you know what your doing, still thought it was pretty cool all the stuff they try to teach you in it and I would highly recommend for new players to go through the entire thing.

also they give you a pretty cool new sniper cape c:

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
You get the entire set, you have to play 10 mid only games, 5 bot games, 5 limited hero pool pvp games. The issue is, it just joins you with random people. New players will get matched with experienced players getting the set for a while. So give it a week or two.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You get the entire set, you have to play 10 mid only games, 5 bot games, 5 limited hero pool pvp games. The issue is, it just joins you with random people. New players will get matched with experienced players getting the set for a while. So give it a week or two.

Still need to play 4 more bot matches and 5 of the player matches but full set will be nice

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have to admit, these tutorials are great for teaching new players to play the game. I'm nervous to join a real match yet, cuz I don't want to get called a noob, so I'm sticking with bot matches for now....

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I have to admit, these tutorials are great for teaching new players to play the game. I'm nervous to join a real match yet, cuz I don't want to get called a noob, so I'm sticking with bot matches for now....

That's literally the only way you'll be able to learn how to play for realz. You can play against unfair bots all day long and all it does is teach you how to play a class fairly well. Human matches even with shitty people are far different than bot matches because the bots are super predictable.