Bottiger

Administrator
cdNEb.png

Many traders here chose to trade at Skial because we are the largest and have the best features out of any TF2 forum. Today we've made further steps to ensure we remain this way.

Bump with a single click

You should now be able to bump a trade thread every 30 minutes with a single click. The button will be available at the top right of your thread's first post. It will also show up on the main thread list.

C6IwL.png

Posting in the trade section is restricted to users connected to Steam

We have finally figured out how to instantly add users to the Steam group when you login through Steam. This means we can finally restrict the trade section to Steam users.

Self-moderation of your own posts

You are now able to delete posts in your own thread. Is someone advertising in your thread? Are they complaining the price is too high? Delete them.

Minor changes
  • Removal of the "trade" prefix.
  • Post ratings are disabled.
  • Leaving feedback now requires a trade thread.
  • Accounts may not share the same steamid anymore.
  • Creation of Dota 2 section.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Awesome.

And no more scrolling through 30+ "bump" posts from the author just to see what offers they have...

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ever thought about making the bump feature a contributor only thing? I guess now that it's open it's too late to go back, but just a suggestion.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ever thought about making the bump feature a contributor only thing? I guess now that it's open it's too late to go back, but just a suggestion.
Not necessarily too late, though I think making it contributor only would be a step in the wrong direction. Maybe making the bump time longer for noncontributors would we the way to go.

Reactions: takethepants

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Not necessarily too late, though I think making it contributor only would be a step in the wrong direction. Maybe making the bump time longer for noncontributors would we the way to go.
Even though I'm no contributor... I have to agree with this.