KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
What is up wit hthe new trade chat? how does it work?

mor importantly, do we have a function to hide trade chat?

uim not trying to sound a like a douche, but when i go to servers im looking to play. not trade. i almost never trade with anyone

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
wat

From what I saw, it only shows up in the trade servers as announcement text on-screen. What's the new one?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
its active in 5gorge and 2fort. iodk about the other servers

it says for example

[TRADE] Selling 15 stanges!!!
Hit !r to reply

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's what I meant.
If I'm gaggin' someone on 2fort for spamming unusual hat trade, I don't want to see 50 trades in my face right after.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
We're adding a subtle chat feature to share trading posts on the non-trade forums to attract new members to the site, specifically for trading and our rep system.

Currently I believe it's set to post every 30 to 60 seconds, but it may be tweaked based on feedback.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i suggest giving the option to hide it. that way if people don't want to see it, they do not have too. while new people will still see it until they know the ocmmand to hide it

Roman

Banned
Contributor
F2P cannot give items to other players. It's one of the limitations on F2P.

Zebra, that's an idea. Perhaps put the command... on the trade forum. Mission complete?

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok I'll make a command to toggle it off.

Is the interval too quick, or would you just want it off completely?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i do not care if it is on other servers. i would just like to have to option to hide it. while i was playing i saw tons and tons of people typing "!r" and i understand why its there.

the intervals are to close i think... i see one lie.. every 15 seconds it feels like

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
and now in dustbowl its spamming it like 15 times in a row each time

71FD6C672FF1B834F72C8251031490CD6D589DD3

8DA74A3DCEE384BF9A0E9E4E8AEC19CE23DE3E27

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ok I fixed it now.

That's what happens when I try to code very quickly.

You can turn off trade chat with /tradeads
JESUS BOTT, Y U SO BAD AT DIS?????
Just kidding, thanks for the fix though, we had fun laughing at it while it was around.