• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Serge Ivanov

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just wondering if we can get some new old surf maps on the surf server, mostly because I miss them. Most of these are stupid easy, but they're a lot of fun to fight on and mess around. I'd love if even just one or 2 of these got added.

surf_torrent_v1b
surf_toast_llf
surf_greatfissure (updated version of greatriver, which was on the server at one point)
surf_overlook_v2 (has copyrighted music, not sure what server rules are with that)
surf_overcast (personal favorite)
surf_tensile (classic)
surf_thriller2_tf2
surf_ag_texture_final (really dumb, really easy, but fun)

Reactions: Presto

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
Surf torrent and Surf overlook are maps that deffo need to be added , Greatfissure is also another great map

As much as I would like the other maps on the list to be added, I doubt they are up to skials quality standard but the maps I just listed should be

Not listed but another great map would be surf telstar but unfortunately i believe that map had issues when it last got added to skial

Serge Ivanov

Mildly Menacing Medic
Surf torrent and Surf overlook are maps that deffo need to be added , Greatfissure is also another great map

As much as I would like the other maps on the list to be added, I doubt they are up to skials quality standard but the maps I just listed should be

Not listed but another great map would be surf telstar but unfortunately i believe that map had issues when it last got added to skial
dupe, nevermind.

Tony Pajamas

Unremarkable User
Support. The server could use a few new maps. What we have is good, but it's kind of dull to play the same few maps...a periodic rotation would be nice.
Could definitely use more brain-off maps like greatfissure and long surfs like toast.
Also, maybe this should be moved/deleted and reposted to suggestions?