HABSTRAKT

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Hey guys! Im an active member on the skial 2fort LA servers. #1 and 2. I was considering renting a server and i figured since i play on skial 2fort so much, might as well make it a 2fort LA #3 server.

I'm wasnt sure how you guys would feel about it, but I think it would be cool to expand a bit. Let me know what you think.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
There's no need for a 3rd 24 slot, there is usually 1 or 2 slots open when I want to join.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hey guys! Im an active member on the skial 2fort LA servers. #1 and 2. I was considering renting a server and i figured since i play on skial 2fort so much, might as well make it a 2fort LA #3 server.

I'm wasnt sure how you guys would feel about it, but I think it would be cool to expand a bit. Let me know what you think.
It sounds like your ultimate goal from this is to be in charge of this 'new' server. I don't represent anyone but I believe we could all say that wouldn't happen. If Bot wants another 2fort server, I'm sure he will rent it on his own if there is a demand for it.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I love 2fort, it's a dumb little map, however, there are PLENTY of other Skial 2forts for you to join, no need to waste money on another.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can this be declined at this point? It has no supporters and this suggestion is kinda silly.

~That Guy~

Uncharitable Spy
Skial already has a ton of 2fort servers and it would probably be a pain to get it under skial's name.