bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
pass the info along to admins for castration.

What a lovely community we live in, however I'm not sure on this suggestion. You don't believe we have enough Admins or variety between time zones?

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
What.

People already do this though. Don't need to make a role for this.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
In my personal opinion, if somebody actually does say something that would normally get them silenced and yet nobody made a report about it, it's generally a one-off comment and nobody on the server found it offensive.

We're not going to become the thought police and have someone scan the chat logs for a slip-up.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
or apply and become an admin yourself and take on part of the responsibility.

We already have a "middleman" for this. They're the players who consistently report rule breakers to us

Bl❤❤P

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
What.

People already do this though. Don't need to make a role for this.

so that would be why I found over 30 players typing, nvm saying the N Word just thes past 2 days? Gtfo..

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You know people literally only say the N word for the sole purpose of triggering people like you.....

You know that right? You get mad and they win.

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
so that would be why I found over 30 players typing, nvm saying the N Word just thes past 2 days? Gtfo..

In my personal opinion, if somebody actually does say something that would normally get them silenced and yet nobody made a report about it, it's generally a one-off comment and nobody on the server found it offensive.

We're not going to become the thought police and have someone scan the chat logs for a slip-up

^

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Either report it through the forums or DM an admin, I'm declining this. We're not making a new role for such a minimal task and my fellows admins have already emphasized the uselessness of this.

Reactions: RMSniper