User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Hello everyone! I'm currently making a deathrun map called dr.plasma. It features a theme of blue and white to make it futuristic and the map will have some parkour to it. Other than that there will be some fun traps to experiment (if you want to sacrifice yourself) and there will be a motivator ready to follow you shortly after you head off. Try and guess in the comments of what you think the motivator will be. The deathrun map will be posted in about a month.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Are there any screenshots you could share or do you want to release them with the full map next month?
The motivator will be off metal, since you plan to make it futuristic I guess?

User

Contributor
Are there any screenshots you could share or do you want to release them with the full map next month?
The motivator will be off metal, since you plan to make it futuristic I guess?
Well for some reason the map just got deleted randomly so I'll have to start it again and maybe widen out the platform for the players. And for the motivator, I'll make it kind of like the tantrum cube- but with a dark blue.

User

Contributor
Well for some reason the map just got deleted randomly so I'll have to start it again and maybe widen out the platform for the players. And for the motivator, I'll make it kind of like the tantrum cube- but with a dark blue.
I don't really know how it got deleted, my other maps were deleted too. But for the platform I originally made it pretty narrow, (like three blocks wide) so I'm gonna plan doing it wider and improve the map. I'm kind of a beginner guy so I might not know how to do some traps.