Whaddya think?

• Looks doice

• Could be better

• Spicy

Results are only viewable after voting.

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
So here's another update for my map dr_techno. Before it was called dr_plasma but I decided that it was gonna look quite futuristic so I renamed it. This might be my final update of the map before it gets finished. So far I ave now added 6 traps with loads of autos ready. For example, the end is dodging moving obstacles whilst stunned; there are also spinners and that.

This link will show what I've been up to in the map:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139533217/screenshots/

Soon enough it'll be done. I won't add any minigames for the beta version (dr_techno_beta) but soon after steady pace and spinner will come out (dr_techno_v1). You can recommend me any other minigame you want in the map but so far those are the minigames I can do for now.

Any traps you want me to make? Suggest below because I'm starting to lose ideas. Basic traps that I don't know yet can be suggested as well.

User

Contributor
hmm now I'm thinking about it, I should change it to dr_skial since the map is mostly blue and Skial is blue.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I Skial themed deathrun map would be interesting, after all you have the layout there, just lacking some decent aesthetics.

User

Contributor
I could add some stripes to the walls and ceiling so it doesn't look that plain