ArchE_

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey, guys. Can someone help to pick GPU which i can buy? My budget is $250. Danke for your help!

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
hell naw do not get the 3gb version
etherium mining has ruined all gpu prices you should wait a bit till gpus are back in stock and prices go down

ArchE_

Mildly Menacing Medic
Aw, maybe you are right, but i need a new GPU, cause playing on laptop gives me pain in the ass :(

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Aw, maybe you are right, but i need a new GPU, cause playing on laptop gives me pain in the ass :(
for my part I was just joking
$250 isn't ideal considering the same model was 20-30 dollars cheaper a few months ago but it's much better than waiting 1 or 2 months and using integrated graphics
if you have a laptop maybe the alternative isn't so bad and you could stand to wait but personally I would rather pay the extra money and have a working gaming desktop again

Reactions: ArchE_

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol don't listen to White Moose the 1060 even at 3gb vram is a great card for the price. Go look at some performance tests if you're still unsure. If it's not that big a deal I'd say just save up for a card like the 1070 or 1080, but the 1060 is by no means a bad card especially for the price.

Reactions: ArchE_

ArchE_

Mildly Menacing Medic
Ok, i got ya, guys. Thank you for your help, this is the right choice for me right now! Danke again to ya all!