Umity

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I never knew we had a introduction section so I was surprised when I found it. I thought it would be a great opportunity to formally introduce myself. My name's Umity. People always ask me like "what's the meaning of it" or "why did you choose it? It makes no sense." Well they were disappointed when they learned the real reason. I chose the name because I wanted the name Unity on Xbox Live, but it was taken. So I just changed one letter, "n", and I got Umity. Simple as that. Name stuck with me ever since.

Some may or may not know me from the Skial servers, but right now I can be found on Skial | Saxton Hale. I've actually been playing on the Skial servers for awhile now. I started off with Skial | Dustbowl LA servers and played games there about everyday when I could. Met a lot of cool people there. I eventually stopped because I just got bored of the spamfest that was Dustbowl. Afterwards I kind of wandered around the other servers Skial had to offer, finally settling down on Saxton Hale. At first, I was absolutely terrible at being hale but I got much better as time went on. I've met a lot of amazing friends there and began to involve myself with the small community formed around the gamemode VSH. I love it there and probably don't know what I would be playing TF2-wise without them at Skial | Saxton Hale. It was only recently I joined the forums, I never knew Skial had one until recently. I usually just lurk around, occasionally posting and stuff. I hope to be a bit more active on the forums as time goes on.

Thanks for reading this long ass paragraph lol, hope to meet you all soon, here or in-game.