Saoirse

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Right so i've been playing on ff2 for years, i've seen the old op shit which fortunately have been fixed, but now i see 2 more things which i believe are just not fun to fight against as hale and sometimes not even fun to play with them on your team

Eviction notice:
The eviction notice gives the heavy speed faster than most hales if he lands a melee hit which is really easy, especially as it swings faster than a scout melee. it's not fun at all to fight against and especially if your a spy or demoknight it's the worst thing to have on your team because they can just body the hale preventing you from doing anything and if they get hit they can run faster than the hale, get health and instantly go back to doing it, you don't even have to take much of a risk for the amount of speed you get as all you need to do is land 1 hit where as it takes 2 to kill the heavy. With the demoknight you need to hit the hale a minimum of 2 times to potentially survive a hit and 4 to out run a hale.

Gunslinger:
For the most part the gunslinger is an alright weapon, in exchange for trading a level 3 sentry for a mini you get to take an extra hit from the hale, seems alright. Then he just, out of nowhere, jumps as high as a double jumping scout which on some maps more than others just is the least fun thing to fight against. A scout can do the same and go fast but you kill him in one hit so it's not that bad you only need to catch him once as opposed to the engie who you need to catch twice without him finding a healthpack while he throws mini's at you. On maps like urban works, military zone and military area (which are often played as they are very popular maps) it is the worst as they can jump onto and over things the hale needs to super jump over which is only a problem as it takes 2 hits so they can take a hit and jump back to grab a health pack while the hale waits for super jump to return.

KGB (cave johnson):
ok so this is just for a specific weapon against a specific hale, but the killing gloves of boxing are literally the most overpowered thing in existence when fighting cave johnson, you can tank damage and get it back from punching him faster than he can deal damage making it almost impossible for you to actually kill the heavies who use it. I don't think the KGB needs any rework, in all honesty i think they're bad in every other circumstance but not useless, i think cave needs a rework so he has some means of fighting a KGB heavy off, maybe a weaker melee weapon or something, i'm not sure what he needs but he needs something.

I don't know how many people find these annoying to fight against or play with but from asking my friends i'm not the only one who finds these things annoying to fight against and even to play with other players using them.

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
+1 These weapons are super annoying to deal with and the KGB is broken with cave. Dealing with 1 is hard enough but now you sometimes get literal football teams of KGB against cave. Grenades were nerfed to heavily so he needs some kind of buff

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
for the cave Johnson he has minions that does the job of killing the kgb and you can just outrun the fkin heavy, gunslinger, nothing wrong. i see it as perfectly balanced, as all things should be (engi be slow boi so the jump height helps compensate) and as for the eviction notice, its a meme. you cannot have a primary and if you could then id advocate for a nerf but as it is it is a meme but while we are at it can we buff the equalizer so it isn't completely fuckin useless? and make sniper fly for shits n giggles

also eviction does jack shit damage so lets nerf it

Saoirse

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
for the cave Johnson he has minions that does the job of killing the kgb and you can just outrun the fkin heavy, gunslinger, nothing wrong. i see it as perfectly balanced, as all things should be (engi be slow boi so the jump height helps compensate) and as for the eviction notice, its a meme. you cannot have a primary and if you could then id advocate for a nerf but as it is it is a meme but while we are at it can we buff the equalizer so it isn't completely fuckin useless? and make sniper fly for shits n giggles

also eviction does jack shit damage so lets nerf it
the eviction notice damage is less of the problem even tho it can do a good bit, its just not fun in the slightest to fight something that can run faster than you and take a hit. even a reduce in how long the speed boost lasted would be something because 1 hit gives you 3 seconds of faster than hale speed which is a long ass time to get that kinda speed. if it is a meme its just not a fun one.

the engie isn't that slow, but if its a problem he could go a little faster instead of making him jump extremely high which is complete an utter bullshit on some maps, mainly military area, military zone and urban works where the engie can take a hit and dodge like a scout, while he throws mini sentries down at you which destroy you as he fckin jumps to a place you cant get without super jump in .5 of a second while your forced to wait 5 to get back up.