EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
Just restart your pc and keep pressing f12 to open boot menu, and select to boot from the CD-ROM

If you're using usb select USB-ZIP

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He didn't use Wubi. His Vista install would still be there.
While you're busy with that, please upgrade to Win7 instead.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
I'm honestly a little pissed off that people are willing to do everything not to experience Linux, oh no, you want the fucking penguin.

You people don't deserve it, not a Linux represent at all. If you want it so fucking badly don't cut any corners and learn how to Linux the long hard way.

Irish

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Why so much hate about the linux install from you? What do u care what is done to get a trf2 drop.

As far as the OP.....Vista? Really?

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
DON'T TALK SHIT 'BOUT MAI *NIX YOU FAGGOTS
It's a free item. It's going to be abused and farmed like the shitty halloween spells. Besides, half the people here have no idea what they're doing and are busy completely overwriting their Windows installs for a penguin.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm gonna laugh so hard at all the kids who did it for the item and can't change back to windows.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If anyone else needs a Windows 7 activation code because they wrote over their copy with Ubuntu, PM me. I'll laugh at you and then give it to you.

Toxik

Contributor
cmd.exe > bcedit > under "Windows Boot Loader" look at the identifier for the OS you no longer want > type bcdedit /delete {identifierhere}
" 'bcedit' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" :(
EDIT: Googled it, tried "bcdedit", said: The boot configuration data store could not be opened. Access is denied.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
" 'bcedit' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" :(
EDIT: Googled it, tried "bcdedit", said: The boot configuration data store could not be opened. Access is denied.
Whoops, typo. Are you running the command prompt as admin?