Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
This fucking Operating System is starting to piss me off. If anyone can tell me the steps to getting back to vista i would REALLY APPREACTE IT. Btw i DO NOT HAVE THE WINDOWS DISK.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
cmd.exe > bcedit > under "Windows Boot Loader" look at the identifier for the OS you no longer want > type bcdedit /delete {identifierhere}

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
When i did step 2 it gave me:
raccoon@Nuu:~$ bcedit< "Windows Boot Loader"
bash: Windows Boot Loader: No such file or directory

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
When i did step 2 it gave me:
raccoon@Nuu:~$ bcedit< "Windows Boot Loader"
bash: Windows Boot Loader: No such file or directory

miPFCKx.png

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I Downloaded it Normally. Aw FUCK. That's What's Wrong, Isn't it?
You can try checking gparted to see if ubuntu was installed on a separate partition or over your previous installation of vista.

terminal > sudo apt-get install gparted > sudo gparted

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
None, you installed over vista.
Fuck. Least I'm Getting a New Computer In a Few months. But i am FUCKED. I only have access to 10 out of 35 games i have and My Computer is too much of a FUCKING TOASTER to Even Play TF2! [Irony. Where it hurts.] So what am i supposed to do now?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Fuck. Least I'm Getting a New Computer In a Few months. But i am FUCKED. I only have access to 10 out of 35 games i have and My Computer is too much of a FUCKING TOASTER to Even Play TF2! [Irony. Where it hurts.] So what am i supposed to do now?
Start getting used to ubuntu? =-X

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Start getting used to ubuntu? =-X
Guess so. But still, Thanks for helping me out dude. This will be a Temperary Hell of mine. But since i got Cave Story And Killing Floor, I think i can manage.
EDIT: Can Linux Run Mugen? If so, I CAN manage.