Need help pricing a spelled item.

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Dutch, Dec 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dutch

Dutch Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

So I'm currently in the midst of buying Spectral Spectrum gray banns (very sought after spell). I can buy them for 1 key and 10 ref. Last time I checked you can get 2 keys max for them. I was wondering if this item could go for more or less than 2 keys.

2. Dutch

Steam:

Have also found out there is a price checking forum but since this is already posted I'll leave it here.

3. courtsnort♩♪♫♬

courtsnort♩♪♫♬ Banned Contributor

Steam:

Good luck finding someone who will actually pay for spells. There’s a reason most people don’t pay for paint or spells

4. Dutch

Steam:

I'm still friends with a lot of spell collectors. I just don't want to be stuck with spectral banns. Not saying they're ugly or unwanted but I just don't want to keep them for a long period of time. But I 100% agree about paint.

5. courtsnort♩♪♫♬

courtsnort♩♪♫♬ Banned Contributor

Steam:

Graybanns are a weird case, because most of the people willing to pay extra for a spell on them would most likely just buy Summer Shades instead

6. Dutch

Steam:

Yeah that's true. The guy who has them now I know personally and he tried to sell them for 2 keys on Scrap.tf. Definitely not the best place to put them but usually people snipe spelled items. I offered him 1 key for the banns and told him I cant do the extra 8 ref. It's only 8 ref but it'll give me a bigger profit margin and will give me more options when accepting different offers. He hasn't responded yet so I'll wait for his response I suppose.

7. Dutch

Steam:

Ended up buying it for 1 key and 3 ref.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice