Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Won't lie, that's actually really good
What he said, also something like this for the contributors club would work well:
nintchdbpict000255744918.jpg

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi. I made a couple more images that maybe useful for front page, specifically Reports. Since Skial is such a large part of our gaming community globally, hands used to support this community and the 6 satellites to rep the 6 different reports Skial supports.

- (w/o report titles)

- (with report titles)

Cheers.

Reactions: GoldSrc

Bottiger

Administrator
Hi. I made a couple more images that maybe useful for front page, specifically Reports. Since Skial is such a large part of our gaming community globally, hands used to support this community and the 6 satellites to rep the 6 different reports Skial supports.

- (w/o report titles)

- (with report titles)

Cheers.

Hey thanks for the effort but those fine details won't be noticed as a background image.

I've also noticed that background images with a lot of fine details don't look very good (see suggestions and retired as examples).

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey thanks for the effort but those fine details won't be noticed as a background image.

I've also noticed that background images with a lot of fine details don't look very good (see suggestions and retired as examples).
Is the forum auto compressing the images?

Bottiger

Administrator
Is the forum auto compressing the images?

It's not about compression, it is the fact that these are supposed to be background images, and a lot of fine details or small pixels that are vastly different colors makes it hard to read or focus on the text. This isn't an issue with the top 5 or 6 categories because they are smoother with fewer fine details or the part with a lot of details on the right side of the image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trillium

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Okay thanks for your feedback. Your insight is on point. I'll avoid this on the next go around.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I like the new picture for news watch and retired, but why is suggestions a carpet?