Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
(adjusted the sale truck one to show a bit more salt)
salttruck2.jpg

crimescenetape.jpg

source: https://www.piqsels.com/en/public-domain-photo-zkmzd

mpox8Ag.gif

Bottiger

Administrator
I added some of these pictures. I think the ones from Zeo are a little too dark.

And also the plugin seems to stretch the single sub-forum unmod to the whole width of the page even when I told it not to.

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi again. I realized after posting my previous image re: Suggestion when I should have posted my thought on the cat. of retirement. Hope you don't mind me posting 1 more. I assure that it is a creative commons image. Thank you.

My apologies. Just posted this image and suddenly realized there is already one there afterwards.

Last edited:

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
A suggestion Image for the Ban Appeals one, i remembered a scene from one of Lazypurple's videos and it had a courtroom segment and i thought it'd might be a good suggestion, thoughts?

cCcrAU6.png

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Gamer4605

Banned
A suggestion Image for the Ban Appeals one, i remembered a scene from one of Lazypurple's videos and it had a courtroom segment and i thought it'd might be a good suggestion, thoughts?

cCcrAU6.png
I think this is good but I don’t like that they’re all t posing pyros, someone should remake it so it’s 5 of the 9 classes in the jury

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

Bottiger

Administrator

cCcrAU6.png

There are some problems with this.

- The image is squished
- A large youtuber seems more likely to sue us for using a screen from a video.
- The current picture for appeals is fine.
- I don't want every single category to be TF2 themed.

right when I was looking for one for ban appeals, one is posted. I’ll put this here anyway.
Looks a little too messy to me.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
the reports category will be the hardest to make imo, the csgo rn is really strange