Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
But if you wanna watch a good anime watch One Piece but only watch it if you can handle 1000+ episode. But you should watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Fair Tail, Afro Samurai, Hellsing, RWBY (if you consider that anime), Kill La Kill (Only watch for the plot tho), Steins Gate, Vampire Hunter D is a good anime movie as well as Howl's Moving Castle, Soul Eater and I think that's it on the top of my head. Also if you want to talk to someone about anime and stuff I could be your guy.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
yall mother fucker forgot i won the weebest award of 2015. also don't watch steingate, read the vn.

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
But if you wanna watch a good anime watch One Piece but only watch it if you can handle 1000+ episode. But you should watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Fair Tail, Afro Samurai, Hellsing, RWBY (if you consider that anime), Kill La Kill (Only watch for the plot tho), Steins Gate, Vampire Hunter D is a good anime movie as well as Howl's Moving Castle, Soul Eater and I think that's it on the top of my head. Also if you want to talk to someone about anime and stuff I could be your guy.
I watched like 2 eps of Kill la Kill and I was only into it for the slutty outfit

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Like I could watch long animes but I don't like fillers. Like I LOVE Inuyasha but the filler eps just piss me off.

Tyknighter

Like I could watch long animes but I don't like fillers. Like I LOVE Inuyasha but the filler eps just piss me off.
One Piece does not have a lot of filler and here is the kicker One Piece has this one filler that is so damn good like it's the legend of the filler that was good.

Reactions: Dutch

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're gonna do Soul Eater watch up until the final few arcs and switch to the manga. The anime ending is trash.

Last edited:

Tyknighter

If you're gonna do Soul Eater watch up until the final few arcs and switch to the manga. The anime ending is trash.
I am actal reading the manga as of now I knew the part where it stopped cause a friend told me but I stopped watching it for some reason and I will say the manga is better and the same goes for Death Note and One Piece.