Toxik

Contributor
So this is kind of weird, but I know some of you regs are pretty imaginative, which I sadly am not
For my birthday, my sister got me this Portal sling bag:
411Q-Prjg5L._SX300_.jpg

Which I love, it's pretty big and can fit a ton of stuff, but unfortunately I've used it less than a month and the straps that hold it closed have already fallen off.

Does anyone know of a fix I could use to keep it closed? It has magnets, but they are not strong enough to keep it shut when I have a bunch of class stuff in there

Here's another picture
CRCP291lg.jpg

Reactions: Defibyoulater

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
So the straps just plain came off? Are the strap clips intact? You still have them?

I don't see why you can't try resewing it back on.

Toxik

Contributor
So the straps just plain came off? Are the strap clips intact? You still have them?

I don't see why you can't try resewing it back on.
I'd have to take it to a seamstress or someone with those skills, and there's no guarantee it wouldn't just break again
They pretty much came off at the base, and the ends of the straps are pretty messed up

I expected Zebra to rate this dumb, anything that doesn't have to do with TF2 or ly_dee he rates dumb

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I'd have to take it to a seamstress or someone with those skills, and there's no guarantee it wouldn't just break again
They pretty much came off at the base, and the ends of the straps are pretty messed up
Well, the strap seems fucked. Maddo might have the right idea with velcro, if you can stand the sound of it. You might have to stitch the velcro in, but it shouldn't take an expert.