• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Hey. Gobliny nerd Rocco. I'm a person that commonly plays Skial's NA DR servers, been on it for a while and I decided to make a forum account as suggested by some others to voice opinions and stuff but at the moment thats beside the point. Lately, I and a few other of my friends have been confused to the removal of the maps from the rotation, I've asked around and asked a certain someone and the reason for Dlux's removal was because of lack of play. I can understand this to be true, although I really love the map and wish people realized how good it actually is compared to some current ones (salt), but if thats the reasoning behind Dlux's removal, why was Necro removed? I believed that map was quite commonly picked and it functions pretty well for 16-32 players on the server along with some great minigames.

Really, i'm just here to get some answers on those two maps being removed and some response if others will be removed soon, I really appreciate any answers, also: sorry if theres already a thread like this. Its probably just me over-reacting but I really dont want these good maps to disappear.

(PS: Is there a place where I can see the changes to the maps/ maps being added/ if they get removed-reasons why they were?)

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
(PS: Is there a place where I can see the changes to the maps/ maps being added/ if they get removed-reasons why they were?)

This would be a nice idea, if players could see why a map was removed. Perhaps there should be a thread about current and removed maps.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If a map is removed it means it was no longer popular, statistically speaking.

Bottiger keeps an eye on the statistics and removes/adds maps according to them.

Sometimes a map might be removed because it was completely broken or absolutely terrible, but its almost always because the map is not played enough.

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Wooooo, responses! Thanks guys, still, I dont think necro was underplayed but oh well. Just keep the DR servers awesome, BTW Cream I'd love that very much if you guys implemented something like that.