Toxik

Contributor
I know most people see Naruto as a stupid manga/anime for kids, but that's mainly because of how America ruined it.
I still keep up with the manga, does anyone else?

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Just read this week release and its sorta annoyed me. The manga is just feeling meh now

Toxik

Contributor
I just read the one that came out too, feel kinda sad that the serie I've kept up with since its beginning and even cosplayed as is going to end soon :(

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I have two friends at school who just can't stop talking about it,
but I find manga to hard to read, in terms of the intensity of the drawings.
And I can't follow with all the names and terms :d

Reactions: HowIMetYourMother

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
stopped reading somewhere around the time there was this chick in this iceplace and was under attack and stuff
i don't really remember

Toxik

Contributor
I have two friends at school who just can't stop talking about it,
but I find manga to hard to read, in terms of the intensity of the drawings.
And I can't follow with all the names and terms :d
Lol for me it's the inverse, I stopped reading Bleach and heavily considered stopping One Piece for that same reason

Reactions: Astir

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I know most people see Naruto as a stupid manga/anime for kids, but that's mainly because of how Kishi's screwed up writing ruined it in the second part.
ftfy
Dub was shit, but still.
Also, still pissed about--
--Madara turning out to be Obito, I mean, we had a bunch of arguments on why it couldn't be and it was just some stupid fan theory but then this happens and I can't stand the thought of a bunch of rabid little bastards getting bragging rights on that.
Also, that means I've lost a bet I made years ago on this one other forum. I don't like losing bets dammit ;_;

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know most people see Naruto as a stupid manga/anime for kids, but that's mainly because of how America ruined it.
I still keep up with the manga, does anyone else?
I like the manga.

Reactions: Toxik

TONYOO101

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I watched the anime and read most of the manga, but I kinda lost interest in it in the beginning of Shippuden.

Zackychuu

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I stopped watching Naruto around the time where there was some guy running through some desert screaming "Sasuke!" repeatedly.

EDIT
To clarify.
I watched the first minute or so of the first episode and stopped watching.

Reactions: Mothership