• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Hey my saxton hale boss models are broke and the models are just red moving error signs how do I fix this?.

PR1MUS HELP ME YOUR THE BEST SCOOT ;C.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Redownload them.

Erase the VSH files from your computer in your tf folder and just re-join the server.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
I did that and now the models are invisible
When you restart/reconnect to the server, it will see that you're missing the models and sounds much like the first time you connected. Have you restarted TF2 or tried to reconnect to the server?
If nothing works out, just delete your /tf folder and let Steam unpack it again from the .gcf's. (Don't worry you don't have to redownload TF2 and it will just take a few minutes more to start)

When you restart/reconnect to the server, it will see that you're missing the models and sounds much like the first time you connected. Have you restarted TF2 or tried to reconnect to the server?
If nothing works out, just delete your /tf folder and let Steam unpack it again from the .gcf's. (Don't worry you don't have to redownload TF2 and it will just take a few minutes more to start)
Yeah I just needed to restart tf2 a second time thanks :).

Reactions: DrMuttonstache

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
i wanna become an edior boss
what editor do you use??
Jonathan, he doesn't even insinuate that he was an editor in this thread, he's just asking for help. You're better off asking elsewhere.
Altough i have to say that your English is improving slow but steady.