dyf

Unremarkable User
Want to sell my old steam account which I haven't used for over a year or so because I got banned from a tf2 server because someone got mad at me at the time (spawncamping... it's tf2 ffs)

Note that there are two games shown that are NOT on the account, they are just steam advertising by putting the game in the games list, counter-strike: global offensive, and Saints Row obviously; just being clear about that.

My first time trying to sell an account like this, so we'd need to use a good middle-man. Reply here with that you're willing to pay for this; please only put what you'd actually pay, no bullshit offers, thanks!

Of course I removed all of my old friends, and am posting anonymous pics; the middle-man can verify that this is the actual account when you purchase it; you'd obviously have to have some rep for the middle-man to trust you etc...

pV7oh.png

tfcEN.png

4fRT3.png

dyf

Unremarkable User
Can we not have the account name so we can look ourselves?

I read a bit about selling accounts, and it says I shouldn't post that information since valve will likely disable the account in the event that they know I'm trying to sell it; the middleman will verify when the transaction occurs

dyf

Unremarkable User
surprised there haven't been more responses; nobody wants this? great starter account, good vacban status; little old, but good games... nobody wants it?!?

ZeSquirrel

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Well I'm sorry but most people will at least need your user name before they consider, and a rough idea of what price your after for it. I am interested in this I just need this information before I consider.

dyf

Unremarkable User
Also you say about rep in your post but yet you have none? A bit suspicous...

If I post my rep then it shows my actual steam id so I would get that disabled too; they mention this stuff in the guide that's linked to by this sub-forum header/sticky here http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=698833

I don't know what price to put since I've not sold something like this, since it's sort of a bulk deal and I have a few highish priced games on there I guess a good starting price would be $60

I'm willing to go with any middle-man even one you provide, but they need to show a good history etc...

dyf

Unremarkable User
I guess I could also accept tf2 promo ltems like buds/max, but I would want a little more in value since it's not cash and I have to trade them into cash myself