• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's completely unnecessary to mess with the rules for this.
Little late for that. The Jailbreak rules are over 6x the length of the rules for the other 61 servers. Yet ironically one of the least specific rules addresses this situation just fine. It's almost as if Bott made the right decision writing the server rules as briefly as possible to avoid stupid semantics discussions like this.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
can i just put in chat "everyone say hi shoo oh my god your so cool" within 3 seconds or i kill everyone
if the admin can do something that retarded so can i

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The most disappointing thing is you've taught 20 people in a playerbase that this kind of behavior is okay and expected of them.
This will make the game less fun for everyone and may even lead to people frequenting our jailbreak server less.
That's the root of the issue, to me, even though I don't play there anymore I still care about that server.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I think it says it clearly in the rules.

No freekilling orders or orders that amount to freekill.

You ordered them to complete an activity that could not be completed. Resulting in everyone to get killed. I don't see a loophole here.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Absolutely fucking Genius, you made a thread bragging about you breaking the rules which in itself wasnt even a funny story
so fuckin stupid

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Shall I move this to reports?
Absolutely. If this had been any other player then they would've been banned... admins need to be held to the same, if not a greater standard, compared to regular players.

Status
Not open for further replies.