• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Correct, I never opened it.

Nothing in the rules said I had to. It didn't amount to mass freekill because nobody died on entry. I gave them a good amount of time to complete it too.
Dude it's the starting gate. You didn't open it meaning they could not start the minigame, that's fucking mass freekill! All you did was break the rules and try to make it seem like that shit isn't actually covered by the rules.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Correct, I never opened it.

Nothing in the rules said I had to. It didn't amount to mass freekill because nobody died on entry. I gave them a good amount of time to complete it too.

Dude......Commonsense next time. Sounds like it was fun for only 1 player and not fun for the rest of the players on the server. We admins are held to a higher standards. Players look up to us in JB to keep it peacefull and fun.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Dude it's the starting gate. You didn't open it meaning they could not start the minigame, that's fucking mass freekill! All you did was break the rules and try to make it seem like that shit isn't actually covered by the rules.

But they did start the minigame. They were inside it and I said go.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
No dude they did not start it. You didn't open the STARTING GATE meaning they never technically started the minigame. That's retarded.

The rules never said anything about the starting gate having to be open to count as the minigame starting. All the warden has to say is "start" and that counts.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The rules never said anything about the starting gate having to be open to count as the minigame starting. All the warden has to say is "start" and that counts.
THE RULES SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT IF THE STARTING GATE ISN'T OPEN THEY CAN'T START THE MINIGAME HELLO?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But they were playing the minigame.
They weren't playing the minigame if they never could get past the starting gate. I've repeated this 20 times and you still can't seem to grasp how retarded this thread is.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
They weren't playing the minigame if they never could get past the starting gate. I've repeated this 20 times and you still can't seem to grasp how retarded this thread is.

I don't think you can grasp the rules. They were playing the minigame and that's all that matters. Nothing in the rules states that the gate must be opened.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think you can grasp the rules. They were playing the minigame and that's all that matters. Nothing in the rules states that the gate must be opened.
Apparently I know the rules better than you. THEY WERE NOT PLAYING THE MINIGAME BECAUSE THEY NEVER GOT PAST THE STARTING GATE THAT YOU NEVER OPENED
If that's not mass freekill, a Machina Sniper killing the whole line of fuckers isn't.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is actually fucking stupid.
You're one of "those" people who think because it isnt written down, it isn't a rule. Much like the friendlies.
As the person who wrote those rules I can tell you that, yes, what you're doing is freekilling.
How swell. I love it. Show 'em what for.
In all seriousness though please never do that again.

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Apparently I know the rules better than you. THEY WERE NOT PLAYING THE MINIGAME BECAUSE THEY NEVER GOT PAST THE STARTING GATE THAT YOU NEVER OPENED
If that's not mass freekill, a Machina Sniper killing the whole line of fuckers isn't.

I am locking this thread and moving this to the admin area.

Feel free to reply in unmod.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Fucking ridiculous, what did you think the response to this was going to be? If this was any random doing this they would be banned asap.

You made the thread here, don't try to hide your fuck up in the admin section.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Why would you even move it to the admin area?
I wrote those rules with a bunch of other jailbreak admins about a year ago.
There's nothing to discuss. You broke the rules and proceeded to brag about it on the forums.

IMO because of our policy on admins not being exempt from the rules you should be banned, or at the very least warned and watched carefully.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Why would you even move it to the admin area?
I wrote those rules with a bunch of other jailbreak admins about a year ago.
There's nothing to discuss. You broke the rules and proceeded to brag about it on the forums.

IMO because of our policy on admins not being exempt from the rules you should be banned, or at the very least warned and watched carefully.

What rule did I break?

You need to leave it here so that everyone can witness your idiocy for all time. Literally no one else agrees with you. It is Skial vs. you and you think that you are still right.

Well if you want to remember how my point still stands then that's fine with me.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What rule did I break?
The unwritten rule of having common sense and not acting like a moron when you represent a large server group.
The rule where you can't kill people without reason.
It's an elaborate gamemode that can be warped in many different ways. If it seems unfair and wastes people's time; it's likely against the rules.
There is no way I can word the rules in a way that covers all of the ground jailbreak has to offer because it's such a creative gamemode.
Even if I could, I wouldn't take all that time to write down something that only takes common sense to understand.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If I understand correctly you told them to finish death run by 5:30 and intentionally kept the cells closed until they had no possible time left to finish death run...and proceeded to mow them all down because they were technically rebels?

That's freekilling dude.

You can try to argue its not technically free killing due to some technical loopholes, but we're not bound by petty loopholes on Skial. The rules, especially on jailbreak are broad and flexible and we handle it all by a case by case basis. What you did is something I'd ban for

Reactions: Party Chocobo
Status
Not open for further replies.