• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
This is what happened...

So I became warden one round on Jailbreak. There were a fair 20 or so users on the server.

I started with a common, simple order, "AFK in cells".

Once the rebels has been wiped out, the remaining prisoners were sent to Deathrun.

I explained, "Only I am allowed in the button area, anybody else in here shall be KoS".

I further explained "All prisoners must finish Deathrun by 5:30".

But I thought to myself, who was to say that I must open the starting gate?

Prisoners were getting angry and started saying sentences such as "Plz open the gate time is running out :(".

There were 10 seconds left... the sound of my minigun spinning ready could be heard.

"Cry some more" I said to myself, as I opened the Deathrun door and mowed down the rebels.

Rebels as they had not finished the Deathrun by 5:30.

Karma was served as one of the LRs had a scatter gun and shot me. But a lesson was learned that day...

Never leave horrible loopholes in the rules or you may be delivered Ripperoni...
CZw1JJzWQAE33aZ.jpg

But doesn't this break the rules?
No.

Will the rules be updated to cover this?
Yes.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
this is the most retarded shit ive ever read on this forum jesus christ

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
this is the most retarded shit ive ever read on this forum jesus christ

JayDee I'm not a playwright. I'm just trying to explain what had happened on Jailbreak last night and that it didn't break any rules.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
The rules already cover that. If you are ordering people to finish a game and not allowing them to start, that order is one which amounts to freekilling.

But it doesn't because it's not a freekill. You haven't caused mass death by ordering them into the minigame. They are technically playing the minigame. Yes I did not allow them to start but nothing in the rules said I had to.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
Wouldn't it count as this
  • No freekilling orders or orders that amount to freekill (e.g. ordering prisoners to go to Wipeout/Sweeper while the game is active)
Since they cannot obey your orders when they're stuck because of you

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

• No freekilling orders or orders that amount to freekill (e.g. ordering prisoners to go to Wipeout/Sweeper while the game is active)
Yeah dude
But it doesn't because it's not a freekill. You haven't caused mass death by ordering them into the minigame. They are technically playing the minigame. Yes I did not allow them to start but nothing in the rules said I had to.
They never technically started playing the minigame because you never opened the starting gate LMAO

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper

But, they were obeying my orders. They were inside playing deathrun.

Yeah dude
They never technically started playing the minigame because you never opened the starting gate LMAO

Well they did. They were inside the deathrun playing.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But, they were obeying my orders. They were inside playing deathrun.

Well they did. They were inside the deathrun playing.
You said you didn't open the starting gate. Even if you opened it when there were 10 seconds left when you finally opened it one would think it still falls under what Mike said.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
You said you didn't open the starting gate. Even if you opened it when there were 10 seconds left when you finally opened it one would think it still falls under what Mike said.

They didn't die as soon as they went into the minigame like if I had ordered them to jump into sweeper while it was moving, so that didn't amount to mass freekill.

I gave them a time limit which is allowed and they didn't complete it by that time limit.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I gave them a time limit which is allowed and they didn't complete it by that time limit.
You didn't allow them to complete it though.
There was no way for them to avoid being killed, therefore making it just a mass freekill?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They didn't die as soon as they went into the minigame like if I had ordered them to jump into sweeper while it was moving, so that didn't amount to mass freekill.

But if you didn't actually open the starting gate until 10 seconds left *which I'm not sure if you did or not* that's basically like giving them 10 seconds to complete the deathrun. Which is completely impossible unless someone got entirely lucky, so that should still fall under mass freekill. There's no real need to make a specific rule just for this when it's still basically mass freekill.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
You didn't allow them to complete it though.
There was no way for them to avoid being killed, therefore making it just a mass freekill?

There was, they could have completed deathrun.

But if you didn't actually open the starting gate until 10 seconds left *which I'm not sure if you did or not* that's basically like giving them 10 seconds to complete the deathrun. Which is completely impossible unless someone got entirely lucky, so that should still fall under mass freekill. There's no real need to make a specific rule just for this when it's still basically mass freekill.

This is my point. Currently it doesn't.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
They couldn't have completed it, you said you never opened it, "who was to say that I must open the starting gate?".

I further explained "All prisoners must finish Deathrun by 5:30".

But I thought to myself, who was to say that I must open the starting gate?

Prisoners were getting angry and started saying sentences such as "Plz open the gate time is running out :(".

There were 10 seconds left... the sound of my minigun spinning ready could be heard.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There was, they could have completed deathrun.

This is my point. Currently it doesn't.
I don't think you understand. It still is technically mass freekill as you purposefully left the gate closed so you could count them all as rebels with 10 seconds to complete the deathrun *if you even opened it in the first place you still haven't clarified* because you knew damn well they couldn't complete it in time without 100% luck or if you were playing as anyone that wasn't a Scout. It's completely unnecessary to mess with the rules for this.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Dude......Commonsense next time. Sounds like it was fun for only 1 player and not fun for the rest of the players on the server. We admins are held to a higher standards. Players look up to us in JB to keep it peacefull and fun.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So you made a thread to brag about using a loophole to commit mass freekill.

You're just like friendlies who say "DAS NOT IN THE RULES UNBAN PLS" and you might be one of the biggest retards on this forum.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
They couldn't have completed it, you said you never opened it, "who was to say that I must open the starting gate?".

Correct, I never opened it.

Nothing in the rules said I had to. It didn't amount to mass freekill because nobody died on entry. I gave them a good amount of time to complete it too.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
So you made a thread to brag about using a loophole to commit mass freekill.

You're just like friendlies who say "DAS NOT IN THE RULES UNBAN PLS" and you might be one of the biggest retards on this forum.

Friendlying is in the rules though.

Status
Not open for further replies.