-Wolfrenium-

Uncharitable Spy
Oh, one extra thing to add, and this could mean the total change of possibilities, when i smell the vent holes, its smells strange, like something is burned, i dont think is the prosessor, bur maybe this ventilation system because is the only one that i cant hear while forcing the pc to turn on, wo probably the compressed air would not work

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oh, one extra thing to add, and this could mean the total change of possibilities, when i smell the vent holes, its smells strange, like something is burned, i dont think is the prosessor, bur maybe this ventilation system because is the only one that i cant hear while forcing the pc to turn on, wo probably the compressed air would not work

Give it a shot anyway

Takes less than 5 minutes to bring it outside and blow it out real quick

It's also possible the hardware may of already been damaged beyond repair by the heat since dust can easily ruin hardware from the immense amount of heat it holds in.

-Wolfrenium-

Uncharitable Spy
Well, i will take it to a tech tomorrow, so he could see what problems it could have, anyways thank you very much for your support @Meowcenary , i really appreciated it.

-Wolfrenium-

Uncharitable Spy
unfortunatelly the moterboard was totally damaged, the ants caused problems to it, so its no usable anymore, i got another laptop that was selling, has a very pathetic processor (1.3 ghz) and only 2 gb or ram, but i managed to install the ram that my other pc had and now it has 6 and the system doesnt struggle anymore to keep stable, will probably get back to tf2 tomorrow but i will have to install a script to lower my graphics and be able to play well, but the graphic cad is decent for its processor, it has 384 mb of dedicated video memory, (my old one had only 64) sooo, i think i will be up now :) expect to recieve multiple racism reports soon :D