Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm an engineer and I love attention:

2azEB.png

:)

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
On 2fort? I've seen people use a minisentry+wrangler to pop themselves up on top of the bridge. They build an exit tele and then have another engy come with a full level 3 built. Pretty much makes it impossible for the other team to do anything.

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Rvsz, you can wrangler jump and pick your sentry up once you got momentum, 1RW should try it in a lobby sometime.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
May I just say, Arch & Egypt.
Imo, this bloody arch just spoils the whole map, blue team spend 75% of the round taking out the 2-3 sentrys built up there.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
On 2fort? I've seen people use a minisentry+wrangler to pop themselves up on top of the bridge. They build an exit tele and then have another engy come with a full level 3 built. Pretty much makes it impossible for the other team to do anything.
Much easier with a level 3 and you don't need a second engi at all, you can do it alone.
Rvsz, you can wrangler jump and pick your sentry up once you got momentum, 1RW should try it in a lobby sometime.
That's too difficult, jumping then building a teleporter exit is much more comfortable : )
May I just say, Arch & Egypt.
Imo, this bloody arch just spoils the whole map, blue team spend 75% of the round taking out the 2-3 sentrys built up there.
I don't play that map, this was on Nucleus.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There was a thread by CiniC about engineers' party on the roof on 2fort. There were like 5 engies from one team on the roof.

EDIT: Found it:

4164E00C2ECD569CEAAE041AF351393E6D732057

Phil

Wicked Nasty Engineer
are you saying rocket jump with sentry then switch weapon and right click so you pick up your sentry?