• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
i checked the votemenu myself while i was doing it, every single vote was available and i have supported other reports of griefers and so on and yet you still haven't done a thing to them. I'm just trying to understand the thinking process of you people and how you go about banning people. I just feel like its a unfair system and some admins show favoritism when making punishments.

I didnt make a thread report, and if you could read I said I supported others who made the actual reports with the screen shots because of the spam proof shit on this site

Well you've definitely made more than 2 posts now, so you don't have a spam filter issue anymore. And you said earlier that I (which I assume you mean as the admin team seeing as how I'm not the only one who deals with griefing) didn't address any of your prior reports. Show me the proof that the other reports, or other supported reports that you made were NOT addressed. Link the reports here from the report forum.

I have systematically dismantled and destroyed every single one of your arguments. And seeing as how you're not sorry and still trying to argue, your ban length will not be decreased from your ban appeal, and the next offense will be an even longer punishment.

Dat Doggo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well you've definitely made more than 2 posts now, so you don't have a spam filter issue anymore. And you said earlier that I (which I assume you mean as the admin team seeing as how I'm not the only one who deals with griefing) didn't address any of your prior reports. Show me the proof that the other reports, or other supported reports that you made were NOT addressed. Link the reports here from the report forum.

I have systematically dismantled and destroyed every single one of your arguments. And seeing as how you're not sorry and still trying to argue, your ban length will not be decreased from your ban appeal, and the next offense will be an even longer punishment.
bro i got the spam thing just early trying to give u the evidence, and i did say im sorry and my arguement is why the fuck it was a 2 day ban with no prior conflicts or issues, cus i want to know in detail what makes such a little thing a 2 day ban. I accept the ban for what i did, i never said what i did was right or wrong... but 2 days for a simple thing is just bs and you know it is

Last edited: