My Ban...

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Z.E.N, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Metroidz

Metroidz Australian Skial God

Steam:

This is going nowhere. And this guy isn't at all sorry in this or his appeal.

2. ArayhMD

ArayhMD TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Well you've definitely made more than 2 posts now, so you don't have a spam filter issue anymore. And you said earlier that I (which I assume you mean as the admin team seeing as how I'm not the only one who deals with griefing) didn't address any of your prior reports. Show me the proof that the other reports, or other supported reports that you made were NOT addressed. Link the reports here from the report forum.

I have systematically dismantled and destroyed every single one of your arguments. And seeing as how you're not sorry and still trying to argue, your ban length will not be decreased from your ban appeal, and the next offense will be an even longer punishment.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Z.E.N

Z.E.N Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

bro i got the spam thing just early trying to give u the evidence, and i did say im sorry and my arguement is why the fuck it was a 2 day ban with no prior conflicts or issues, cus i want to know in detail what makes such a little thing a 2 day ban. I accept the ban for what i did, i never said what i did was right or wrong... but 2 days for a simple thing is just bs and you know it is

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
  4. Maddo

Maddo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Cause they said so.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice