• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

FREE Skial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:415053764]

I can't find out why I was muted and gagged. This seems to have occurred between the day I applied for admin and the day it was declined.

I looked in the reports section, but I couldn't find anyone who made a thread that wanted me muted or gagged.

(Before applying)
I also checked the logs and nobody seemed to start a vote of a mute and gag on me, nor there was admin around at the time to tell me to stop or warn me.

I'm just confused atm, so idk what to do.

FREE Skial

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
That should be kept to himself, and that racism was already punished for in my 1 month mute and gag so it's unnecessary.

Ask Feral about this, she was the one who made me serve my 1 month gag. Doing it again is unnecessary and breaks all common sense.
No, you're wrong. Feral silenced you on the 1st of December, and the racism again occurred on the tenth of January, hence the new month-long silence.

It also occurred on the 16th and the 21st based off of your chat logs, so you really didn't learn anything from that previous silence.

FREE Skial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Btw shouldn't I get gagged if I'm directing actual racism instead of just saying n!gga, kind of a stupid reason to consider that racism.
It made sense on my Dec 1st gagge because I was actually angry and saying it with an ER

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Great attitude. Proooooobably why you didn't get admin and are probably never going to.

FREE Skial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Great attitude. Proooooobably why you didn't get admin and are probably never going to.
Hey, I don't what the heck your rules are. If you're gagging me to gag me, then that's a bit messed up.

As cited in your rules it says
However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.

You're referring to my chat in January 22nd, which has little to no direct negative reaction whatsoever.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
How did you say it, was it a hard-r or just nigga? And what else was in the sentence when you said it

edit: never mind

Last edited:

FREE Skial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You could always just......oh I dunno.....NOT SAY THE N WORD IN ANY FORM.

Yaknow that's an option for not getting punished.

Enlish please.
"I don't know what the heck your rules are" makes sense buddy, I'm just being cheesier than blue cheese.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=[U:1:415053764]&Submit

Your last 1 month mute was:
Invoked on 12-01-18 19:18 (December 1st 2018)

You said this: on January 10, 2019, after your 1 month mute expired.
MILITARY AREA | NY 01/10/2019 - 06:22:28 PM JoJoBizAd [Artist] whoever says no is a nigger
Hence you were muted again.

As you said in your own post above:
However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.

Your chat above does not use the word "nigga."

I hope this clarifies your confusion.

FREE Skial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thanks.
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=[U:1:415053764]&Submit

Your last 1 month mute was:
Invoked on 12-01-18 19:18 (December 1st 2018)

You said this: on January 10, 2019, after your 1 month mute expired.
MILITARY AREA | NY 01/10/2019 - 06:22:28 PM JoJoBizAd [Artist] whoever says no is a nigger
Hence you were muted again.

As you said in your own post above:

Your chat above does not use the word "nigga."

I hope this clarifies your confusion.
It's been past 10+ days, if I got muted and gagged on January the 10th, then that would make way more sense than anything.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Thanks.

It's been past 10+ days, if I got muted and gagged on January the 10th, then that would make way more sense than anything.
We weren't aware that you said the n word until you posted your admin application and linked your stats page, which happened yesterday. The only statute of limitations on this sort of thing is however long the chat history lasts.

Also, you're complaining that it took us longer to silence you for breaking the rules instead of actually acknowledging you broke the rules? Quality admin material.