[COD]MLGXx360NOSCOPERxX420WEED

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Well i was playing soldier and then i noticed a force a nature scout who NEVER missed, i still killed him much more times because soldiers have an edge over scouts but i knew this fucker was hacking so i called him out on it and the guy disconnected as soon as the vote to ban him started, then like 10 minutes after he came back and he didn't have loadout so he started playing sniper and i managed to record a demo.

Watch the first shot and tell me he's not fucking haxin, the smg parts looked legit but he seems to mask his hax and only use it on some ocassions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qnoooxqz0dvq45o --> demo

STEAM_0:1:20062993
STEAM_0:1:29083821

i don't know which one of those is the number needed but i put both just in case.

It happened in 2fort LA 1
50.115.32.42:27015

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Looks fishy enough to me.
LargeThumbnail[1].jpg

The beginning he was twitchy the whole time, too many twitch headshots. I can't think of any reason for him to be doing precise twitching with is mouse which coincidentally brings him to another person's head. The no-scopes on the engy at the beginning and hitting that guy THROUGH his friendly engy when he couldn't even see him is enough for me, beyond any excuse this guy could ever conjure.
Bannin'.

Also, try not to take demos in third-person at any point.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's good enough where I don't doubt it, and I doubt anyone else would. Free to check it if you'd like. It's all mainly in the beginning. Isn't that much to go off of, but I feel that it is sufficient proof.