• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Osama Bin Quickscoping

Scarcely Lethal Noob
First time making a thread that's accosiated with SKIAL, so bear with me.

I only play on SKIAL servers, mostly, since it has amazing community, filled and active servers and the credit system, which sums up a nice place to play.

I used to jump around on different servers because as we all know, we prefer some maps over others. This old map is in my opinion very good, and has a nice playground for VSH gamemode. I haven't seen the map in ages, so now i seek after a place where this map can be played again.

Not sure if there already is a thread about this, please just ignore it, delete it, or throw a link to where i can suggest new maps.

I wish to see VSH_Tundra again, and hope it can be added on SKIAL VSH servers.
(I can't add pictures of the map since I'm new.)

Zombaco

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I agree that there should be a larger variety of maps on the vsh server, as it is always the same maps on rotation. I, myself, wish to see the map vsh_cairo_pyramid_v4 (v8 is inferior). As I was typing this post, it has come to my attention that it was at one point on the server, however, it lost popularity so it was removed. I honestly believe it was due to the v8 (pushing players that like v4 away) that it became unpopular which is unfortunate. I'd like to see it on the server because it is my favorite map, but even if it is not, we still need more maps so the rotation is not the same every day.

Sakiko

Contributor
If you want more maps then i suggest you post in the suggestion section the maps you want and ask all the players on VSH to +1 the suggestion this is the best way to get new maps on the servers