Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It's starting to get very annoying getting banned for rightfully killing people on JB, and then getting votebanned right away. I know I'm asking for a bit much asking for more admins to monitor JB, but voteabuse is VERY common on it as of right now.

Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
You could be the change you want to see in the world, and run for mod.

Kinda suprised that jb of all things has a mod shortage.

Last edited:

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If it's just for Jailbreak, might not need admins, just Jailbreak server specific mods who play on Jailbreak a lot.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You could be the change you want to see in the world, and run for mod.

Kinda suprised that jb of all things has a mod shortage.
I would do that, but that's only last resort for me. I once applied for admin, but later I just left the app to be inactive because not only was I an admin already for a now closed GMOD server, I figured it was just a lot better to make reports. While I would love to support skial, I feel like making the reports is better suited for me, but in Jailbreak reporting is a harder job because I can only get one report in before getting votebanned from the server, which when that happens people start votebanning other players and I can't get a recording of it.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I would do that, but that's only last resort for me. I once applied for admin, but later I just left the app to be inactive because not only was I an admin already for a now closed GMOD server, I figured it was just a lot better to make reports. While I would love to support skial, I feel like making the reports is better suited for me, but in Jailbreak reporting is a harder job because I can only get one report in before getting votebanned from the server, which when that happens people start votebanning other players and I can't get a recording of it.
You're always welcome to apply