Monster Hunter Generations/4/3 Online Lobby thread and Weapon Poll

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by One Lunch Man, May 26, 2016.

?

What weapon(s) do you main? Or what weapon do you plan on focusing on?

1. Great Sword

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Long Sword

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sword & Shield

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Dual Blades

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Hammer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Hunting Horn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Lance or Gunlance (Can't fit all choices in own choice with forum limits)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Switch Axe or Charge Blade

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  9. Insect Glaive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gunner (Heavy/Light/Bow)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. One Lunch Man

One Lunch Man Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:
    Reasoning in making this is I suppose simply due to monster hunter cross releasing in the west (Whoo!) on the 15th of next month, and while skial has a 3ds friend code list within Nintendo general https://www.skial.com/threads/nintendo-general.54401/ , Having a well-balanced or otherwise competant team can make or break a hunting quest, and discussion of such is more easily done so over a dedicated thread, than simply adding and playing together, and the thread being the means to organize it. ^^

If you plan on simply replying looking for lobbies, or hoping to have an organized hunt/grind, or anything in between, Reply with:
    • Weapon(s)
    • Hunter Rank
    • Preferences
    • If desired, goals

2. Party Chocobo

Party Chocobo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
  3. shoooooooooooooooo

shoooooooooooooooo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    AH
    YES
    ITS GONNA BE GREAT
    WOOO
    FINALLY ITS GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER CULTURED PERSON, I THOUGHT I WAS JUST SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF FIRE EMBLEM LOVING IDIOTS

4. Deer Force

Deer Force Legendary Skial King Contributor

fuck you too, shoe

• Like Like x 1
  5. One Lunch Man

Steam:
    Yassssssssssssssss! :3 Was worried that i was alone here at first when no one noticed da thread D:

Planning on specializing in the Switch Axe again, Gonna drink wyvern tears and make it rain tails again with the glory of attacks like it's A+X infinite combo and other goodness >:3

I could not say no to the greatest preacher of all time, StickyBarb over on the mh reddit

If you don't know him, https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/364a8n/what_is_the_switch_axe_even_used_for

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/390r6m/mh4u_switch_axe_sa_mega_thread/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/36r6yh/the_gospel_of_the_switch_axe/

:D

6. Deer Force

Deer Force Legendary Skial King Contributor

honestly the only weapons i ever use is switch axe and lance because i am a very diverse and well-rounded player

7. shoooooooooooooooo

shoooooooooooooooo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
    i use them all except the ranged weapons.

8. One Lunch Man

Steam:
    I invested somewhere around 700+ hours last game into improving my muscle memory for boss attacks, and in general with the switch axe, I doubt I could commit to all weapons, but i'm still a alright user of most weapons besides the lbg, lance and long sword

Though I will be thoroughly enjoying the SA hunting arts >:3 Infinite sword gauge will be fun, and even w/out that, aerial style practically turns you into a higher dps insect glaive

9. One Lunch Man

Steam:
    Looking to organize a group to power through LR/HR/However far we go before day 1 hits , reply if interested, anyone can join, but ya gotta keep pace with the group, being a LR1 and joining after we hit HR7 is suicide, so starting w/ the group is ideal

10. One Lunch Man

Steam:
    It is time

The hype train is at the station :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice