jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've got a Benq XL2411T and I use my 32" TV as a secondary monitor to watch Netflix and things (HDMI to HDMI cable). It's worked fine for months but it started acting up yesterday.

Whenever I start watching a video on Netflix (and only then) on my second monitor (TV), my other monitor goes static and gray. It starts working again if I unplug the TV from my GPU.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This happened on Chrome. I'm now using Netflix with Firefox and it's not happening, so I guess that's a temporary solution.

Reactions: Meowrisa

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This happened on Chrome. I'm now using Netflix with Firefox and it's not happening, so I guess that's a temporary solution.
Reinstall Adobe Flash extension in Chrome.

a71neYc.png

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have a 144hz monitor as my primary and my second is a regular 60hz. There are some media streaming sites like HBO Go that caused this to happen for me. I found out that the issue was the frame rate. I had to lower my main monitor to 120hz or 60hz whenever I used these sites. For whatever reason, the media player wasn't playing nice with 144hz.

I am not sure if this is your problem, but it is an issue that I had.

Good luck.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have a 144hz monitor as my primary and my second is a regular 60hz. There are some media streaming sites like HBO Go that caused this to happen for me. I found out that the issue was the frame rate. I had to lower my main monitor to 120hz or 60hz whenever I used these sites. For whatever reason, the media player wasn't playing nice with 144hz.

I am not sure if this is your problem, but it is an issue that I had.

Good luck.
Could be, because my monitor is 144hz too.