Pengy

Legendary Skial King
If you disagree, please give a more valid reason then "god no".
99% of Minecraft players hate Roleplayers. If you like, I can ask the regs on the server what their opinion is, as you can't connect. (Nevermind, that was @StaticVoid heh tagging is fantastic :D) Other than that, I have nothing else to say to you besides find another server.

Last edited:

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
99% of Minecraft players hate Roleplayers. If you like, I can ask the regs on the server what their opinion is, as you can't connect. (Nevermind, that was @StaticVoid heh tagging is fantastic :D) Other than that, I have nothing else to say to you besides find another server.

I'm sorry but the server I played with it on it acted more of a fun tool. It gives experience to players using certain skills, unlocking different things like bleeding enemies with swords, finding enchanted items with fishing and other things.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
I'm sorry but the server I played with it on it acted more of a fun tool. It gives experience to players using certain skills, unlocking different things like bleeding enemies with swords, finding enchanted items with fishing and other things.
Then continue to play in that server. Because we don't want it.