Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
idk ill check, if they do then it is understandable why it isnt updated
brb, checking
Thats the only mod I can think of that servers mostly use, I use it when I play with my friends, and it has not been updated in a while. I'm not sure what mods the Skial server uses but if Buckkets one then thats why.

Reactions: Chance

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
tbh, I really cannot tell if it is using CraftBukkit. I am pretty dumb when it comes to server plugins ;c

dgoodman

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
We're using Spigot a fork off of Bukkit. They do have builds out for 1.7.2. Thinking 1.7.4 clients can still connect but I'm not 100% on that, would have to test. They haven't released a recommended build yet, so I'm hesitate of updating but can give it a shot. Prolly tomorrow I'm thinking.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We're using Spigot a fork off of Bukkit. They do have builds out for 1.7.2. Thinking 1.7.4 clients can still connect but I'm not 100% on that, would have to test. They haven't released a recommended build yet, so I'm hesitate of updating but can give it a shot. Prolly tomorrow I'm thinking.
Thank you for updating the server! :D

Reactions: dgoodman

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The server got updated, and I have been on there all morning getting my stuff in order and this is my house as is. I play on Fancy but the house looks better on fast in my opinion.
vFLuDmp.jpg
EaKAIp4.jpg

Reactions: Drum