EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
I always thought that selling/trading away a Minecraft account was against Mojang's Terms of Service.

"Do not distribute anything we've made. This includes, but not limited to, the client or the server software for the game. This also includes modified versions of anything we've made. Also, you may not resell any gift codes or licence keys - but of course you can give gift codes as gifts. This is necessary so that we can help stop piracy and fraud - and especially users buying keys that have been fraudulently obtained.
In order to ensure integrity of the game, we need all game downloads to come from a single central source: us. We hope you understand. It's also important for us that 3rd party tools/services don't seem "too official" as we can't guarantee their quality. Make sure to read through our brand guidelines. If you wish to make something pertaining to anything we've made we're humbled, but please make sure that it can't be interpreted as being official. Do not make commercial use of anything we've made unless specifically authorized by us in our brand and assets usage guidelines (which you should read as each of these policies form part of these Terms of Use)."

None of this says thats illegal selling minecraft accounts :)

turtwigy

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Do I get to change the email address or the password to the email address to make the account truly mine?