• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Lewd ✿

Mildly Menacing Medic
Now since these two bosses were removed, I've noticed a large sum of players being saddened by their loss. So what I suggest is: Perhaps if someone were to fix them up they could be added into rotation again? With Miku it'd be a matter of slowing down her base movement speed and obviously the main thing people complained about being her busted hitbox, also swap out her thriller rage with something else like a screen blur and as for Demopan it'd be as easy as making sure his charge consumes rage per second like how Pootis Bird works. (Also sorry if I end up posting this somewhere in the wrong thread- New to posting here on the forums)

Reactions: Percilius

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
i +1 but we've tried to nerf them like this before and bottiger's said no

demopan's "gimmick" isn't fun to fight against, hell, take away his superjump too since he can just hold R to win

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Demopan has always been OP as frick' and the ability being able to constantly charge was always a pain in the ass tbh, the only time he wasn't op in my experience was when fighting him via a x10 mode server which was pretty cool.

Lewd ✿

Mildly Menacing Medic
Demopan has always been OP as frick' and the ability being able to constantly charge was always a pain in the ass tbh, the only time he wasn't op in my experience was when fighting him via a x10 mode server which was pretty cool.
I remember the exact opposite for the x10 server I played on- It was a terrifying thing to see Demopan have full charge control with no cooldown on it whatsoever as he'd constantly just zip across the map trimping everything

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1
My suggestions for the nerfs if they do get added back would be:
Miku: Loses her Instant Weighdown and her Thriller rage. She also does a constant 135 damage her whole life rather than doing 235 after losing half her health.
Demopan: Replace the Instant Charge with a stock Chargin Targe that reloads over time because other than getting rid of his charge or nerfing his health into oblivion, I can't think of anything else.

bl0

Contributor
I remember the exact opposite for the x10 server I played on- It was a terrifying thing to see Demopan have full charge control with no cooldown on it whatsoever as he'd constantly just zip across the map trimping everything

Nah, x10 adds more spice into the flavour with the whole scene with Demopan - other classes against him with x10 enabled make it a challenge. However he's easier to play and get around, including being able to neglect Engineer Sentry Push back. I never liked the boss, even though when I played him people hated me for it due to my experience.

His model, sound effect when killing someone and overall music is amazing but he needs his ability to charge constantly changed all-together.

Stove™

I'll +1 if these changes can be made to both of these bosses. If we can't make Demopan's charge consume more rage per second, then I think it's only fair we give him a Chargin' Targe that just reloads over time. As for Miku, definitely replace her Thriller rage, perhaps with something akin to Shrek's "screen gets taken up by different colors" rage. And, if possible, replace her hitbox with Sniper's. That way it can be easier to hit.