(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Is there a possibility to add to the feedback the option to leave feedback for a middleman? I am having a very hard time finding middleman on skial with some sort of Rep. Anybody could tell me "Yea I've done a couple of Middleman trades".
It would make trading business a lot easier since I didn't understand how to use that Trusted Middleman thing.
Any suggestions of how to get more trustworthy middleman would help as well. I can't express how difficult it seems to be to find a Middleman.
Lost a customer today kind of sucks but I guess that's life.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why would you need a middleman though since the Steam trade is online?

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Why would you need a middleman though since the Steam trade is online?
I am trading for cash. Paypal you know?
When somebody makes me a good offer with PayPal I usually don't decline but without middleman it's hard to sell for cash.

Bottiger

Administrator
When Skial Middleman is fully operational then you won't need to wait around.

Otherwise you might just try asking people with high rep if they want to middleman for you.

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
When Skial Middleman is fully operational then you won't need to wait around.

Otherwise you might just try asking people with high rep if they want to middleman for you.
I did but they had no Feedback as actual Middleman. Litterally looked 30 minutes for one.
Would be an option to include a Middleman Rating until Skial Middleman is fully functional?

Isn't that forbidden?
Why is that forbidden?

Bottiger

Administrator
Well theoretically anyone with a lot of rep can be a middleman as long as you tell them what to do.

And no it is not forbidden to sell tf2 items for money.

However it is against the terms to sell Steam gifts and Spiral Knights items.