Skyd1ddy

Mildly Menacing Medic
How often would you be available to trade?:
12-15 hours a day
What country do you live in?:
Oman
What is the highest value trade you have completed so far (with risk, or without, list both)?:
$100000 BTC for buying skins from gambling site owners
Do you have any prior middleman experiences?:
yes for a malaysian facebook community
You're middleman'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?:
i ask the seller for his payment method proof to check if he received it or not and the buyer to send proof of him sending it. if it still doesnt match, i'll hold the item until the situation is sorted out between all of us
The buyer and seller are negotiating between Steam items, and items from a non-Steam game. How do you handle this transactin?:
i wouldnt middle man items off steam as it breaks the rules of SR to not allow codes, accounts etc. i myself havent done anything like that due to the high risks and rules
The seller is a tagged scammer on SteamRep. While it's impossible for him to rip anybody off if you're effectively middlemanning, do you still proceed with the transaction? If so, how? What about pending reports, or caution tags?:
i would not proceed middlemanning with anyone who has a scammer SR tag. if there is pending reports, i will go thru them first to check the legitimacy of the report and talk to him about it before proceeding
Do you have any form of reputation? Be it a rep thread or feedback on a trading site?:
Why should you represent Skial's community of traders on SteamRep?:
Ive been a trader in cash exclusively for about 3 years and have learnt a lot on the way. i want to help back the community by making sure people dont get scammed and continue to like trading and not give up on it

Gentleman.

Uncharitable Spy
I've known Skyd1ddy for a few years now, and during this time he has been friendly, trustworthy, and accountable in all his dealings in the Steam trading community. Skyd1ddy deals with large transactions on the daily, and has built a reputation for being an experienced trader. He may or may not even have a secret room dedicated to him on a popular trade server! It would be a special privilege to be on the same MM team as him.

Reactions: schmed

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 without a doubt. One of the most trusted people I've traded with, also very kind.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1

@sunseeker this is the definition of troll: (might be of help to you)
"make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them."