Loaferman

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How often would you be available to trade?:
Multiple times a day.
What country do you live in?:
United States of America
What is the highest value trade you have completed so far (with risk, or without, list both)?:
The highest value trade I have ever done without any risk would be when I bought and sold a Burning Flames Puller Pullover valued at around 2,500-3,000 keys. The highest risky trade would be when I was brokering around 5,000 keys worth of unusuals for numerous people at a given time.
Do you have any prior middleman experiences?:
I have middle manned a large amount of spycrabs, paypal trades, cross game trades, gift card purchases, and game code trades. I also broker large amounts of unusuals for others at any given time.
You're middleman'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?:
I would wait a minute or so for the transaction to process and if it still hasn't been sent I would request un-cropped screenshot of the transaction from both parties.
The buyer and seller are negotiating between Steam items, and items from a non-Steam game. How do you handle this transactin?:
The person with the steam items will send them to me. After confirming the items are in my inventory I will direct the other user to send him the agreed amount in the other game and after he has sent it to the other user and it has been confirmed I would send the steam items to him.
The seller is a tagged scammer on SteamRep. While it's impossible for him to rip anybody off if you're effectively middlemanning, do you still proceed with the transaction? If so, how? What about pending reports, or caution tags?:
I refuse to middleman for any Scammer or user marked on SteamRep. If the user is marked I would advise the other person wanting to attempt the trade to consider otherwise. Depending on the caution tag reason and pending report, I would have to judge those scenarios on a case by case basis.
Do you have any form of reputation? Be it a rep thread or feedback on a trading site?:
I have years of +rep on Bp.tf from Brokering, Being a Middleman, and doing PayPal transactions. So far I have a total of 69+rep ranging from 5 dollars to 10,000+ dollars worth of rep.
Why should you represent Skial's community of traders on SteamRep?:
With the amount of past experience and current community standing I feel I am right for the job.