Havocc

Mildly Menacing Medic
How often would you be available to trade?:
Usually during the week I can be available from 4-6 hours and on the weekend I would be available up to 8-10 hours. I can work on any day of the week practically!
What country do you live in?:
I live in the east coast of the United States!
What is the highest value trade you have completed so far (with risk, or without, list both)?:
The highest value trade I have completed would have to be around $300 USD via PayPal.
Do you have any prior middleman experiences?:
I usually just middleman for friends and other players who ask for me. Currently, I am working on more as well.
You're middleman'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?:
Honestly I would ask both the buyer and seller to send me screenshots. The seller would need to show me his received payments while the buyer would have to send a screenshot showing that the payment was sent to the seller. If either refuse or don't display their screens then depending who it is refusing is lying. I would also just carefully check the images to make sure none of the screenshots were easily tampered with or photoshopped to make it seem as if they did send/receive the payment.
The buyer and seller are negotiating between Steam items, and items from a non-Steam game. How do you handle this transactin?:
Multiple times when I was working for some of my friends, the outcome for them was PayPal cash. What I did to make it a clean trade was I would take any of the items that my friend was going to trade, hold it until the payment was received and confirmed and then give the buyer any of the items he bought.
The seller is a tagged scammer on SteamRep. While it's impossible for him to rip anybody off if you're effectively middlemanning, do you still proceed with the transaction? If so, how? What about pending reports, or caution tags?:
If I was middlemanning and saw a possible scammer, even if it was just a tag I would warn the buyer about it and not deal with it. Scammers come up with new ideas to rip people off everyday so if he has previous experience scamming, I'd rather not put myself or any potential buyers in that situation.
Do you have any form of reputation? Be it a rep thread or feedback on a trading site?:
I don't have any reputation sadly. I have done work with players but no one has really given me any rep for it.
Why should you represent Skial's community of traders on SteamRep?:
I've been scammed before, watched multiple videos and researched all about scams. I know a lot and have witnessed most of the scams out there. I'd love to be apart of the community and help out with people. My motto is to just put others out there before me and not to be selfish; so this was one of the ideas I had to stick with it!

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
It is really hard to trust a person applying for middleman without any sort of reputation. Just a question though:

1: If someone asks you to middle man for CD keys/Steam wallet codes, how would you handle it?

Havocc

Mildly Menacing Medic
It is really hard to trust a person applying for middleman without any sort of reputation. Just a question though:

1: If someone asks you to middle man for CD keys/Steam wallet codes, how would you handle it?

I'm sorry for the late response but I feel like you can handle cd keys/wallet codes in multiple ways. One way I could settle this in my opinion even though it could be a hassle is see if both traders can install Skype, teamviewer or one of those programs and share their screens. From there, I would get the cd key/wallet code and give it to whoever the buyer is. After that, whoever gets the code has to share their screen and show them putting the code into steam. After the code is entered and valid, the other trader can get his item! I hope this answers your question!

Havocc

Mildly Menacing Medic

I forgot to respond to the other part of your response! I do understand that it's hard to trust me as a middleman since I have no reputation at the moment. I've been told that everyone has to start somewhere with whatever they want to do or pursue. I really do want to do this for the community and I really hope that I can have a chance to make it here. This community also is great and the people here have been really nice for the time I've been on here. I hope that you do believe me and have at least some trust in me as I still am really interested for this opportunity. As I said I've done some middlemanning for my friends and other csgo players as well! I really hope you guys do consider me to join the team and if anyone else has a question for me, I'll gladly answer it!

Thank you and have a great day!!

Havocc

Mildly Menacing Medic
Wanted to just acknowledge i'm still interested in becoming a middleman for this community!!

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
never trade with scammers just so you know but and a rep could help you out most of so you seem like an nice guy

Reactions: Havocc

Havocc

Mildly Menacing Medic
never trade with scammers just so you know but and a rep could help you out most of so you seem like an nice guy

Thank you man, I appreciate it! I wish the people I got to work with did give feedback but I wasn't really too worried about it back then. I understand you though!

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm sorry but it's been over 6 months and you've collected no reputation whatsoever, making it really hard to judge your potential. I'll have to decline this, come back once you've collected more reputation.

Havocc

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm sorry but it's been over 6 months and you've collected no reputation whatsoever, making it really hard to judge your potential. I'll have to decline this, come back once you've collected more reputation.

Ok thank you! I'll try to see if any of the people I've done deals with will leave anything on my account. Appreciate the time waiting for it though fr.