Carhl

Mildly Menacing Medic
How often would you be available to trade?:
Everyday from 4pm to 8:30pm in person, however I can trade with mobile confirmations 24/7
What country do you live in?:
Canada thanks for asking ❄️
What is the highest value trade you have completed so far (with risk, or without, list both)?:
The most risky I have done was a 100 key crab(circling peace sign tipped lid), I won. The highest value trade I have done would be a sunbeams swagmans swatters and a cloud 9 Hong Kong kone for a burning flames fancy fedora.
Do you have any prior middleman experiences?:
yeah small things though, I've branched off into brokering more where the most I've done is a 17 key orbiting planets unusual, so not much but it's still quite a bit for a minecraft trade server eks d.
You're middleman'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?:
I would ask the seller to wait a while as some trades take time for the items to transfer.
The buyer and seller are negotiating between Steam items, and items from a non-Steam game. How do you handle this transactin?:
Honestly I'd kindly decline and refer them to someone more experienced.
The seller is a tagged scammer on SteamRep. While it's impossible for him to rip anybody off if you're effectively middlemanning, do you still proceed with the transaction? If so, how? What about pending reports, or caution tags?:
I will proceed as long as the scammers history isn't terribly horrible, and as long as it's low tier, I would decline involvement however with mid to high tier items due to steam reps rulings.
Do you have any form of reputation? Be it a rep thread or feedback on a trading site?:
I have rep on my steam profile but that means nothing, usually when I middleman a spycrab I don't ask for rep, however I have learned that rep helps gain trust in the future so I am making sure I do so :)
Why should you represent Skial's community of traders on SteamRep?:
Because I have a long history trading with immense profit and I feel that I can benifit skial servers, I have seen scams happen where nobody has had proof such as middleman scams, broker scammed etc. And this mostly is a result of lack of admins/middlemans that come to the server, a particular admin, I'm not gonna say who, but he only comes to the server at night when everyone sleeping, I feel that with the long hours I play and no life I have eks d I can provide a safer trading environment for skial.
Here's my backpack if it matters sry for unorginization lel.
https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198171495646

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
At the current time, we will be declining your application. A lack of maturity, understanding of dealing with scammers and basic middleman concepts, as well as reputation are the reasons for why this application is being declined.

Carhl

Mildly Menacing Medic
At the current time, we will be declining your application. A lack of maturity, understanding of dealing with scammers and basic middleman concepts, as well as reputation are the reasons for why this application is being declined.
Oh sorry for the immaturity, just trying to be friendly. I also noticed that I left something out by accident, where I said "ask for them to wait time" I forgot to put in /I'd ask for a time stamped screenshot of their recent transactions and if they are not lying I will give them their items back\. Sry about that

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh sorry for the immaturity, just trying to be friendly. I also noticed that I left something out by accident, where I said "ask for them to wait time" I forgot to put in /I'd ask for a time stamped screenshot of their recent transactions and if they are not lying I will give them their items back\. Sry about that
That's fine but you're still missing out on the bigger picture.