\storM/

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How often would you be available to trade?:
every day
What country do you live in?:
israel
What is the highest value trade you have completed so far (with risk, or without, list both)?:
30$ no risk.
Do you have any prior middleman experiences?:
No, but i have watched videos and threads about how to do it etc..
You're middleman'ing a trade, and the seller claims to have not received the money after the buyer says he sent it. How do you proceed?:
I Would ask the buyer to show me his balance and proof that he sent it and i will ask the seller a proof of his balance and last payment he has received.
The buyer and seller are negotiating between Steam items, and items from a non-Steam game. How do you handle this transactin?:
I Wouldnt MiddleMan items off steam as its a high risk to do so and it is against the rules in steamrep.
The seller is a tagged scammer on SteamRep. While it's impossible for him to rip anybody off if you're effectively middlemanning, do you still proceed with the transaction? If so, how? What about pending reports, or caution tags?:
I would not proceed if he has a scammer tag. Because if i middleman i want to ensure both traders wont get scammed. i will check their pending reports but i will treat caution tags as scammer tags.
Do you have any form of reputation? Be it a rep thread or feedback on a trading site?:
No, But i have an old acc with 30+ pages with steam rep. (but rep on steam doesnt count so..)
Why should you represent Skial's community of traders on SteamRep?:
i have been trading for 2 years now i have learnt alot of new things on the way. I'm experienced with scammers and i want to help back the community by making sure people don't get scammed.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Due to the low effort and lack of experience, as well as the extreme similarity of the name with one of our current middlemen, I'm going to decline this application.

Reactions: \storM/