Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not about the money?

Pfft.

When 2.5 billion is dropped on the table for a indie game its all about the money.

Bottiger

Administrator
Craftbukkit is dead as in all the developers left and removed all downloads with a DMCA because they found out Notch secretly bought the website and paid 4 of the authors.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Minecraft is pretty great if you want to just build a bunch of cool shit. I mean, that's really the only reason why I ever played Minecraft. But now that Microsoft bought Minecraft, it's going to be filled with a bunch of useless crap that does nothing but pisses off players and I'm totally excited for it!

Hellsing

Mildly Menacing Medic
Craftbukkit is dead as in all the developers left and removed all downloads with a DMCA because they found out Notch secretly bought the website and paid 4 of the authors.

I would be pissed if I contributed to a open source project, only to find out that my code was owned and distributed by a multi-million dollar company, who might very well be profiting from said code. I don't blame them for leaving, nor do I blame Wolvereness' DMCA claim.

ps. Sorry for necro posting.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
4Zeah.jpg