ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I want to know the price of this and maybe the stability of this hat if you're in for some research. I've done some myself but have come up with not very much information. The only thing I know is that I think, just think, it's about 1.5 buds?

Someone is offering this + S Blood Botkiller Sniper + S. Shotgun for my Max's Head painted white. It's level 1 so I'm guessing it might be a fair trade if the unusual won't be a pain.

Any tips?

EDIT: Turns out that S. Blood Botkiller Sniper has Headshots, Dominations, and Sniper Kills parts on it. Maybe a better trade than I thought. Any insight on this?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm assuming there's probably no solid price for it yet because there seem to be very few out there so far. According to backpack.tf (not sure if its even accurate or not) there's only 4 that exist with that unusual effect

ironliondoor

There has been offers of Cauldron Bubbles Madame Dixie on the Memory Leak Outdoorsman, and that's 1.4 - 1.7 buds, according to bp, eh.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There has been offers of Cauldron Bubbles Madame Dixie on the Memory Leak Outdoorsman, and that's 1.4 - 1.7 buds, according to bp, eh.
People ususally ask more from unusual offers. As in a 3 bud unusual, someone would ask for 4 buds in unusual because of it being hard to resell.

ironliondoor

It's hard to decide.

I think I might just stick to my original plan of selling my Level 1 Max's Head painted white for 2 buds and put the offer to the side. Eh. I have to do more research on this hat.