• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Valve said:
Ever since the first apes climbed out of the trees, there were apes who did it faster. Some apes just fell out of the tree. It's a sad fact that all apes are not created equal.

Presenting our newest tree-climbing-down simulator, matchmaking. Play alone or with your friends against players of similar skill levels. Climb out of that tree at your own speed, confident that the apes around you aren't beating you to the bananas. Which technically grow IN trees, but maybe the ripest ones probably fall to the ground? Yeah, that makes sense. Look, this isn't a banana simulator, people.

inb4 banana update

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yay time to have Russians yelling at me saying im using the wrong Meta weapon and hackers. Gunna be good.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I just notice this under Casual Mode: Quickplay is getting rid of Auto-balance

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
TF2's official YouTube channel is showcasing some new taunts
Cool new 2.33 ref taunts and taunts that will die in popularity within a month and then nobody uses them.

raw

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Now there's even more incentive to avoid community servers

Am I the only one who views this as a problem?

It may not be dealing a direct massive blow, but each change like this slowly takes away players from community servers like Skial, and those lost players greatly add up with time

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Now there's even more incentive to avoid community servers

Am I the only one who views this as a problem?

It may not be dealing a direct massive blow, but each change like this slowly takes away players from community servers like Skial, and those lost players greatly add up with time
I think this may be a buff to community servers where players will have to go to get the classic pub experience. I guess we will see though.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
at least the option to play on community servers is now clearly visible in the "Find a Game" menu, but now it's impossible to make LAN games