bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
If you haven't noticed YouTube drama has increased ten fold after the last few weeks with people such as James Charles and ProJared running around.

However... If you haven't noticed already, TF2 community had a recent problem with a sorta well known TF2 YouTuber under the name of Mechawreck.

If you're bored and haven't already seen such news, then I would recommended checking it out. It's pretty disturbing, just a heads up.

Context:

More Context:

My support and love goes out to the victims, but I was wondering what your opinion is of this and the current state TF2 is in without a decent update in a long time. Feel free to discuss and share your thoughts below.

Profile_Name

Uncharitable Spy
I don't know what there is to say that hasn't been said already. This is one of those issues where I don't know what there is to say that isn't saying "support for all the victims, mechawreck isnt what I thought he was" and I'm just gonna let people closer to the situation bring stuff to the surface. I feel like I speak for others with this and it's probably why no one has replied to this thread.

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I don't know what there is to say that hasn't been said already. This is one of those issues where I don't know what there is to say that isn't saying "support for all the victims, mechawreck isnt what I thought he was" and I'm just gonna let people closer to the situation bring stuff to the surface. I feel like I speak for others with this and it's probably why no one has replied to this thread.

It's a fragile but delicate matter, I understand why it's in-active but overall it's just to let people know that's all.

Pretty damn grim though.