GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
From cooking in Skyrim to backstepping in Dark Souls, there's a lot of mechanics in video games that never get used. I personally almost never used CQC in MGS3 since sneaking past them was so much easier.

Reactions: Metroidz

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When I was a noob MVM player I played the Heavy cause it was easy to sit on a dispenser and M1. I carried the sandwich in case a teammate was on fire and needed a quick heal from afar. But for me I sucked at the timing, and found the time to pull out the sandwich then toss it to a teammate was too long. So I eventually stopped doing it and just stuck to M1 firing at all times. Sometimes I would also misclick and pull out the sandwich and eat it myself.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh also in Halo games where you had the run ability, I used to do a lot of assault rifle to melee.....

But people fucking suck ass at aiming with a gun. So if they know they're gonna die they just start chucking their nades at their feet so you die to them AFTER you have melee killed them. Got so annoying. Such low skill......had to stop meleeing.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Zuko

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Holding berries in pokemon

I'll horde them like a fucking nuclear bunker and either grow more, use them early game, or just collect them, but never give them to hold